vendredi 18 mars 2016

Pets

Pets Preview
Hi, thank you for your interest in a pet portrait commission from me. A bit about myself, I am a classically trained artist, lots of drawing from life, figure drawing and painting. A fair warning, if you venture to other sections of my blog, you May cam across nude drawings Fig. The many years of life drawing is the reason I can bring so much life into my pet drawings. All portraits will be created in graphite. All drawings are done on archival Bristol paper.

Pricing and Size

Currently I am Offering 3 different sizes for different price points:

$ 125 - 5x7 - ink
$ 175 - 5x7
$ 225 - 6x8
$ 500 - 8x10
$ 575 - 9x12
$ 650 - 11x14

All prices include one pet in the drawing, unframed. Additional pets May be added for an additional $ 150 per pet, purpose will be done in the 11x14 size only. Backgrounds for the portraits will be simple, please scroll down to see samples. All sales are final. I do not spray fix my drawings, please frame your drawing under glass to keep it protected.

Shipping and handling dans le US (excluding AK and HI) is $ 25.
All artwork is pack with foam board for protection and shipped with insurance.

pics

Please email your picture's to . Photo's shoulds be read well, preferably outdoor lighting and nice quality. If you-have Any Questions about your pictures just email 'em to me and I will let you know if They Are usable. If you live in the San Diego area, I can meet you at a dog park and photograph your pet for an extra $ 50. Photo shoot will take Roughly 30 minutes to an hour.

credit: credit 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire